The No. 6 gravel fork is all about versatility. Excellent tire clearance for up to 47mm x 700 or 52mm x 650 tires, together with standard fender mounts make this the perfect fork for adventure. The surprisingly low axle-to-crown measurement of 382mm keeps handling crisp and quick, without the overly tall front end that troubles many gravel bikes. Our hallmark smooth ride quality and over-engineered strength make this fork the perfect match for gravel race and fast adventure-oriented gravel builds.
- Steerer tube length: 350mm
- Cable routing: internal entering at the top of the fork leg, or fully internal entering at the steerer
- Rake: 50mm
- Axle-to-crown: 382mm
- Axle diameter: 12mm
- Maximum tire clearance: 47mm x 700c (5mm clearance all sides), 1.75" x 650b
- Steerer diameter: 1-⅛” to 1-½” tapered
- Fender mounts: Yes
- Weight: 440g with internal routing; 450g with external routing. Both with a 350mm uncut steerer
Lead time on painted forks is approx. 10 business days.