Offering greater tire clearance and strength than most other road rim brake forks is one thing, but nailing the ride quality is another entirely. Balancing outstanding steering precision and stiffness under braking with surprisingly smooth, chatter-free ride quality, our road rim brake fork is the perfect match to your frame. A tapered steerer tube and integrated carbon fiber crown race allow for maximum strength under cornering and braking loads, while keeping tire clearance class-leading.
- Steerer tube length: 350mm
- Rake: 45mm or 50mm
- Axle-to-crown: 368mm
- Axle: Quick release
- Maximum tire clearance: 30mm x 700
- Crown race diameter: 1-1/4"
- Crown race type: Integrated carbon
- Fender mounts: No
- Weight: 400g with uncut steerer
Lead time on painted forks is approx. 10 business days.