AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER NOW, DELIVERY EXPECTED IN JUNE.
The No. 6 adventure fork takes you anywhere you want to go and with everything you'll need to get there. Massive tire clearance for up to 50mm x 700, together with fender mounts, 3-pack accessory mounts, and internal dynamo routing make this the perfect fork for adventure. All of this packed into our characteristic streamlined profile that seamlessly flows into the head tube (no bulging crown here) because you don't always have to trade good looks for utility.
- Steerer tube length: 350mm
- Cable routing: semi-internal entering at the top of the fork leg
- Rake: 50mm
- Axle-to-crown: 398mm
- Axle diameter: 12mm
- Maximum tire clearance: 50mm x 700c (5mm clearance all sides), 1.75" x 650b
- Steerer diameter: 1-⅛” to 1-½” tapered
- Fender mounts: Yes
- Accessory mounts: Yes
- Dynamo routing: Yes
- Weight: TBC with a 350mm uncut steerer