Our gravel fork is all about versatility. Massive tire clearance for up to 45mm x 700 tires, together with standard fender mounts make this the perfect fork for adventure. The surprisingly low axle-to-crown measurement of 382mm keeps handling crisp and quick, without the overly tall front end that troubles many gravel bikes. Our hallmark smooth ride quality and over-engineered strength make this fork the perfect match for your adventure ride.
- Steerer tube length: 350mm
- Rake: 50mm
- Axle-to-crown: 382mm
- Axle diameter: 12mm
- Maximum tire clearance: 45mm x 700, 50mm x 650
- Crown race diameter: 1-1/4"
- Crown race type: Integrated carbon
- Fender mounts: Yes
- Weight: 440g with uncut steerer