The No. 6 Road Disc fork is one of the strongest and most versatile road disc brake forks currently available. Featuring generous tire clearance of up to 38mm, our Road Disc fork helps redefine what is possible on a road bike, with overall fork length and rake options tailored to bikes intending to deliver crisp on-road handling.
- Steerer tube length: 350mm
- Cable routing: internal entering at the top of the fork leg, or fully internal entering at the steerer
- Rake: 45mm or 50mm
- Axle-to-crown: 375mm
- Axle diameter: 12mm
- Maximum tire clearance: 38mm x 700 (5mm clearance all sides), 42mm/1.65" x 650b
- Steerer diameter: 1-⅛” to 1-½” tapered
- Fender mounts: Yes
- Weight: 425g with internal routing; 430g with external routing. Both with a 350mm uncut steerer
Lead time on painted forks is approx. 10 business days.